The Profile Screen is the fifth icon on the bottom navigation bar and is represented by the three stacked lines icon.
You can access a lot of useful account information from here, as well as manage your global settings. Working our way from top to bottom, let's explain all the things you can do from this screen:
1. In the upper right corner, you can Log Out of the app and access Global Settings.
2. Below your name shows what type of account you have (Basic, Premium, Family), what billing cycle you're on (Annual, Monthly), and if you have a Joint account with someone. If you've added a Companion to your account, their name will show here. If there is no Companion, an Add a Companion to this Account link is shown.
3. Learn How to Use Qube shows some quick education screens.
4. Personal Information: Shows your personal contact information that is on file with Qube. For security reasons, you will need to contact Customer Service to update your personal information.
5. Card Information: View your physical debit card number, change your card PIN, and report a lost, stolen or damaged card.
6. Linked Bank Accounts: On this screen, you can view or add a linked account. Linking an external bank account will allow you to easily move money between Qube and another bank.
7. View Statements: Opens an in-app web browser to view your monthly statements in a PDF. You can also access your Monthly Statements on a desktop from https://dashboard.qubemoney.com/
8. Manage Account: Opens an in-app web browser to the Manage Account page. From there you can upgrade your Account Type, view your billing frequency and date, view your bank account information, download monthly statements, enter a promo code, and more.
9. Customer Support: Opens an in-app chat with Customer Support during working hours.
10. Account and Routing Numbers: Easily view or copy your Choice Financial Bank Account and Routing Numbers.