The Spending Screen is the middle tab on your bottom navigation bar and is represented by the qube with outward pointing arrow icon .
The mobile app opens to the Spending Screen by default. It is organized very similar to the Bills Screen. As the name suggests, this screen contains all of your Spending Qubes.
1. At the top, you will see three familiar icons:
Create New Qube , Move Money , and Notifications .
2. Below the word Spending, you can see the total number of Spend Qubes you have created, and the total Spending Balance (sum of all spend qube balances).
3. You can use the Sort by menu to sort your qubes into your preferred order.
4. Each spend qube cell shows you helpful information at-a-glance. You can see the qube icon and color, the name of the qube, the current qube balance, and the pacing bar.
The pacing bar gives you a quick visual of how much money you've spent so far that month compared to your budget for that qube.
- When your qube balance is 50-100% of your monthly budget for that qube, the pacing bar will be green
- When your qube balance is 25-49.9% full, the pacing bar will be yellow
- When your qube balance is 0.1-24.9% full, the pacing bar will be red
- When your qube balance is empty, or you have overspent your monthly budget for that qube, the pacing bar will be a red dot
5. Tapping the balance in a qube cell will open that qube for spending. Tapping anywhere else within the qube cell will take you to the details page for that qube. To learn more about spending, visit our Spending Qubes page.