There are a few ways you can use your Qube Account for online purchases.
Using Your Virtual Card:
1. Login to your app and go to your Profile Screen
2. Select Card Information, then tap View Card Number. This number is an exact match to your physical debit card, so you can use the info here to enter online for any purchases.
3. Open a qube before completing your online payment.
Using your Physical Card:
1. Reference your physical card number.
2. Use it to enter your card information online just as you would with any other debit or credit card.
3. Open a qube in your app before completing your online payment.
For websites that don't charge you right away, like a meal kit delivery or grocery pickup order, you will need to create a Pre-Authorized transaction or a Virtual Bill Qube.
For Amazon purchases, which charge partial amounts based on when different items ship, please visit our Amazon Purchases FAQ.
Creating Virtual Bill Qubes:
Virtual Bill Qubes are great for online transactions because they will work whenever the retailer charges your account, without needing a qube open. By creating Virtual Bill Qubes, you generate a unique virtual debit card number and unique account number specifically for each bill qube. Virtual Bill Qubes can be used with a single merchant, or with multiple merchants by using that bill qube's unique card or account number for multiple bills/merchants. Click here to learn more about Virtual Bill Qubes.