Qube sets different account limits (deposits, withdrawals, transfers, etc) to prevent fraud. As your account ages and you continue to use Qube regularly, your account limits will increase. You may also contact Customer Service for a temporary increase in a specific limit, if needed.
From Mobile App
- After logging into the mobile app, tap on the hamburger icon (the one on the far right) to access the Profile Screen.
- Tap on View Limits to view the limits for your specific account.
From the Web
- From the web, log in to your Qube Money dashboard, and select Account from the hamburger menu in the upper right
- From the app, simply navigate to the Profile Screen and select Manage Account
- Under the Bank Information section of your account page, click View Account Limits