If you are a Qube Partner and are wondering about how the metrics on the Revenue page are calculated, you've come to the right place.
- Visited Landing Page - number of people have visited your affiliate link.
- Visited Checkout Page - number of people who made it all the way to the Checkout Page using your affiliate link.
- Basic Plan Conversions - number of people who, in a given month, signed up with a Basic Account and by the end of the month had not yet initiated a paid plan conversion.
- Pending - number of accounts that are in the process of conversion but have not yet met the payout criterion for your program. (e.g., a Premium Monthly plan is converted after 2 successful payments).
- Premium Plan Conversions - number of Premium Plans that have converted, and you have successfully earned commission for them.
- Family Plan Conversions - number of Family Plans that have converted, and you have successfully earned commission for them.
- Commissions Earned - shows the dollar amount you have earned for all paid plan conversions according to your program.
You can apply a time filter to the entire page by choosing a calendar month from the dropdown on the top right.
When "All-time" is selected, Basic + Pending + Premium + Family = Total Accounts associated with you as the affiliate.