Family is here!! To learn how to upgrade your Basic or Premium account to a Family account, click here. Once you've upgraded to Family, you can then add authorized users.
To add a kid to your Family account, you'll need to be logged into the Primary Account Holder's account.
At this time, to add a child to your account, they will need to:
- Be under 18 (adding adult children coming soon)
- Have their own smartphone and mobile phone number
- Have a separate, unique email address (can be a parent's email address, but not a parent email that is already connected to a Qube account)
They will get:
- Their own account number
- Their own debit card
- Their own separate qubes and budget
When you sign them up, you will need to have them with you, as an authentication code will be sent to their phone, and you will enter it during the signup process. They will also need to choose a password for their Qube account.
On both web and inside the app, you can switch views to see your authorized user accounts and qubes. Your authorized users will NOT be able to see any of your own account information, budget, or qubes.
To add a kid:
- Login to https://dashboard.qubemoney.com/manage-account, and you should see a section in the lower left called Family.
- Click on Add a Kid.
- Follow the prompts to add a kid! Once successfully added, you will see a confirmation message, and their debit card will be shipped right away.
- They will get a text message to their mobile phone with a link to download the app. They will login with their phone number and the password you just created.
- You can help them get started by sending them money through a Peer-to-Peer transfer!
- Please note: You may need to wait 2-4 hours before being able to add their card number to Apple Pay or Google Pay. If it does not work the first time, wait a few hours and then try again.
- If you have any problems with this process along the way, please contact Customer Support.
View after adding a companion, kids, and an adult: