Only your account companion can see and access your account information and your qubes.
Any child or other authorized user you add will have their own account, their own account number and debit card, and their own qubes. They cannot see your account information or qubes unless you give them your personal login credentials. At this time, shared qubes with your children or other authorized users aside from your account companion are not an option, but may become available in the future.
On both web and the mobile app, you can switch views to see authorized user accounts from within your own login.
- Go to https://dashboard.qubemoney.com/ and log in.
- On the top-left, you will see a dropdown that allows switching of accounts.
- Choose a name from the dropdown and all of the pages will update to show information for the selected account. Once on this view, you can access and edit anything in the account as if it were your own.
- To return to your own account, simply go back to the dropdown menu and select your name.
- Login to your app and navigate to the Profile Screen.
- Click on your name to see a list of accounts you can switch to.
- Select a name from the list. All of the mobile screens will update to show information for the chosen account. Once on this view, you can access and edit anything in the app as if it were your own.
- To return to your own account, simply go back to the dropdown menu in the Profile Screen and select your name.