The Funding Screen can be accessed from the Overview Screen and allows you to move money from the Cloud to qubes in bulk, i.e., "Funding" your qubes. Let's review how it works.
1. At the top left of your Funding Screen, you can see your Cloud Balance. This is the money you have from which to fund your qubes. The total amount being allocated into your qubes cannot exceed your Cloud Balance.
2. You can also see the Total Budget and Total Funding amount under the Fund Qubes button. The total budget number ($3,100.00 in the picture below) is the sum of what you've entered as your budget for each qube. The total funding number ($100 in the picture below) is the sum of what you've distributed to your qubes, before you hit "Fund Qubes." This is the number that cannot exceed your Cloud Balance.
2. All of your qubes (Bill Qubes, Spending Qubes, and soon-to-be-Goal Qubes) are shown together on this Funding Screen. You can use the sort options available to sort them as you prefer.
3. There are 3 Quick Action Icons below your Cloud balance; a paint bucket, an eye, and an eraser.
Clicking the first icon, the paint bucket, will show you all your quick fill options. The quick fill options allow you to select automatic funding amounts for each qube in bulk. This will fill in the amounts for you, but no money is moved until you remember to tap the Fund Qubes button.
Within the default view of the Funding Screen, or "Simple View," you see your qube name, qube budget, and amount you're allocating ("Funding") to that qube. You can see more details by tapping on the eye icon.
The third icon, the eraser, quickly erases allocated funding amounts for each qube and resets them back to $0.
Pro Tip: Swipe left on any qube to quickly clear out its funding amount.
4. The picture below shows the detailed view of the Funding Screen you will see after tapping the eye icon, and also shows how to swipe left to quickly clear your funding amount. To stop showing the detailed view, simply tap the eye icon again, and it will return to your simple view.