ReQube simply means moving a completed transaction from one qube to another, or in other words, changing its category after the transaction. There are several situations where ReQube may be helpful:
- You do not have enough funds in the desired qube and don't have time to move money around while standing at the register, so you spend from a different qube and ReQube it later.
- You made a Qubeless transaction and need to assign the transaction to a qube.
- A transaction that may have been misrouted to a wrong destination (Qube Cloud, Qubeless, or an unintended Bill Qube) due to a technical reason. This is rare, but if it does happen, re-qubing the transaction will keep your qube balances accurate.
- You made a mistake and opened the wrong qube at the time of transaction.
Here’s how it works:
1. Find the transaction that you want to ReQube in your Activity Screen . Then, swipe left and tap ReQube. You can also tap on the transaction to see the Transaction Details page, then tap on the qube name.
2. This will take you to the ReQube page where you will select which qube you want to change the transaction to. You may use one of the quick filters at the top or the search icon to quickly find the qube you're looking for. Currently, you cannot split or ReQube a transaction to more than one qube, though this may be available in the future.
3. Once you select the qube you want the transaction to be assigned to, you're done! It's that easy. You will be returned to the screen you started from, and the newly selected qube name will now be reflected on the transaction.