Don't have your physical card? No problem! You can easily add your debit card information to your Mobile Wallet with Apple Pay or Google Pay. This is especially great for in-person transactions while you're waiting for your physical debit card to arrive in the mail.
First, find your virtual debit card information and write it down so you can enter it easily when prompted. To find this, open the Qube app, go to the Profile Screen , Select Card Information and then select View Card Number. This card is an exact match to your physical one.
Add your Qube card to your Apple Wallet:
- Go to your Wallet app and tap +
- Select Debit or Credit Card and follow the prompts to add your Qube Debit Card information
- Qube Money will verify your information and decide if you can use your card with Apple Pay
(If we need more information to verify your card, we'll ask you for it. When you have the information, go back to Wallet and tap your card to finish the process.)
- After Qube verifies your card, click Next
- You can now start using Apple Pay
With your iPhone or Apple Watch, once you've added your Qube debit card to your Apple Wallet, you can use Apple Pay in stores, restaurants, gas stations, within apps, on the web, and more. For more detailed information on setting up Apple Pay, visit Apple's support site here.
Add your Qube card to Google Pay:
- Download Google Pay from your App Store. Google Pay can be downloaded on both Android and iOS devices
- Follow the steps in Google Pay to add your Qube debit card information to the app
- If you have an Android device, make sure near-field communication (NFC) is enabled. (NFC is automatically enabled in iOS devices.)
When you shop at a merchant that accepts contactless payments or Google Pay, simply unlock your phone and place it close to the card reader for a few seconds—without needing to open the Google Pay app. Just remember to open a qube first. For more detailed information on setting up Google Pay, visit the Google Pay Guidebooks here.