Bill Qubes help you intentionally set money aside for your expenses by automating payments.
To set up a bill qube:
1. Click on the Bills Home tab (the envelope icon at the bottom of the screen) and select the plus sign in the top right corner.
2. Follow the prompts to enter in a name, design the bill qube, select if the bill is a fixed or variable charge, and enter the exact amount of the initial bill.
3. The next screen will have you choose a payment method.
- If you used your account and routing information, choose Qube Account (ACH).
- If you used your Qube Card information, choose the option that has your name and the last four digits of your Qube Card.
4. Choose the date you expect the bill to charge your account and the frequency of the bill.
5. After you create the bill qube, make sure you fund it to avoid the charge declining!
Things to note:
- If you do not enter your exact next bill amount, the system will not be able to lock a merchant to this bill qube and your transaction will be denied. After the first charge, the bill amount can vary as long as you created the bill qube as a variable bill.
- If you need to change the merchant for a bill, you’ll need to archive the bill qube and create a new one.